DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data) – Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Usage Data – Information collected automatically from this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
User The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Subject – The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Owner) – The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
This Application – The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Cookies – Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to any of our services, request further information via the Website and/or when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, job title, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, company details including bank details.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you, or to permit our agents or sub-contractors to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- to provide you, or to permit our agents or sub-contractors to provide you, with information about any of our goods or services which we feel may interest you – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- to provide you, or permit our agents or sub-contractors to provide you, with information about any third party goods or services which we feel may interest you – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- (or our agents or sub-contractors will use this information) for the purpose of supplying your details to third parties so that you can be contacted directly by those same third parties regarding their goods and services – if you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for this purpose, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on where we collect your data;
- to send (or for our agents or sub-contractors to send) you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- to contact (or for our agents or sub-contractors to contact) you for market research purposes;
- to notify (or for our agents or sub-contractors to notify) you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- for internal record keeping;
- for research;
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website and our products and services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them (subject to your preferences where possible);
- providing you with information about specially selected third party products and services (if you consent to receive such information when supplying your data to us);
- notifying you of any changes to our products and services;
- providing you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance; and
- processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this
- information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
All Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, or any services that we provide to you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If AllSecure d.o.o. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- With your express consent.
- We may also share anonymised, aggregated data, such as access statistics, with third parties such as business partners. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
Methods of processing – The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Place – The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Retention time – The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, telephone and/or electronic means. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes either at initial registration or later through updates. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info[at]allsecure.rs.
If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing-related messages from us, or if you would prefer that we not share personal data about you with any of our business partners, you may opt-out of receiving messages from us or from our future sharing of information about you by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the latest such message you have received. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please keep in mind that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from this Website, we will continue to send you transactional messages and important account-related information regarding this Website or services offered through this Website. We also will continue to honour your requests regarding promotional communications from any other websites within our group of companies for which you have subscribed.
Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove personal data about you from the databases of any business partners with which we have already shared personal data about you (i.e., to which we have already provided personal data about you as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related messages from such business partners or any artists, please contact such business partners directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set out in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related messages.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of Eur 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Adwords (Google Inc.)
CONTACTING THE USER
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: address, company name, country, email address, field of activity, first name, last name, phone number, Tax ID, VAT Number and website.
Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
Live Chat (LiveZilla)
On our site, we use components of LiveZilla GmbH, Ekkehardstrasse 10, 78224 Singen. These components collect and store data from every single visit to the site for the purposes of web analysis and the operation of a live chat system. This data can then be used to generate pseudonymised user profiles via the deployment of cookies. These user profiles can assist with the analysis of visitor behaviour and of the operation of the live chat system and may be evaluated in order to improve our Internet provision and to enable us to design our site in a way that meets user needs. <b><a href=”javscript:LiveZilla.OptOutCookies();”>Disable and remove cookies</a> | <a href=”javscript:LiveZilla.OptOutTracking();”>Disable tracking</a></b>
What are cookies?
For almost any modern website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. To do this, a site will create files known as cookies – which are small text files – on its users’ computers. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise these users for a particular purpose.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs which make your experience of the Internet much smoother and more interactive. For instance, they are used to remember your preferences on sites you visit often, to remember your user ID and the contents of your shopping baskets, and to help you navigate between pages more efficiently. They also help ensure that the advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. Much, though not all, of the data that they collect is anonymous, though some of it is designed to detect browsing patterns and approximate geographical location to improve user experience. Information collected by cookies is not personally identifiable.
What types of cookie are there?
Broadly speaking, there are four types of cookie: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functionality cookies and targeting or advertising cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential to navigate around a website and use its features. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services.
- Performance cookies collect anonymous data on how visitors use a website; they can’t track users, and are only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies allow users to customise how a website looks for them: they can remember usernames, language preferences and regions, and can be used to provide more personal services like local weather reports and traffic news.
- Advertising and targeting cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you, but can also limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and be used to chart the effectiveness of an ad campaign by tracking users’ clicks.
Additionally, these cookies break down into two further sub-types.
- Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
AllSecure collects a number of cookies from its users for various reasons, not least to track our own performance – but also it will assist in improving your overall experience of the site. Amongst other things, the cookies we use allow us to calculate how many visitors we have – anonymously, of course – and how long they stay on our site. We do our utmost to respect users’ privacy. We use these cookies to monitor and improve our services. We believe that your experience of the site would be adversely affected if you opted out of the cookies we use.
How do I turn cookies off?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally you have the option to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings. You can find out more about how to switch off cookies here.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
System logs and maintenance – For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy – More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users – Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal data.